Real Estate Success with Sotheby’s International Realty
Posted September 5th, 2012 | by The Update
The Sotheby’s International Realty brand is well-known around the world for incredible luxury homes and excellent sales stats. They’re also dominating the real estate world online, with far-reaching ad campaigns and an efficient use of social media to spread the word about their luxury properties.
Just recently, Sotheby’s released a report showing just how successfully things go when working with a Sotheby’s affiliated real estate agency; in July, their various online campaigns showed the following:
- Sotheby’s is easily searchable: new strategies in their search engine campaigns received 26.3 million impressions, which is more than double the month before.
- Sotheby’s listings were found in 2.64 million active searches on the New York Times website.
- Nearly 321,000 listings served in the Wall Street Journal’s online real estate section.
- Almost 64,000 YouTube video home tours were viewed in July. The Sotheby’s YouTube Channel maintains millions of subscribers actively viewing properties each month.
- Their Facebook updates often go viral, with viral reach increase of over 20% just this year so far.
- Their own website has seen an 18% in the past three months, with an increase of 11% for property page views in the same time period
Click here to see more of what’s behind the proven success of the Sotheby’s International Realty brand. If you’re looking to buy or sell your home, visit Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty’s award-winning website briggsfreeman.com for the best Realtors in the DFW-area with the expertise you’d expect from Sotheby’s.